Ynvisible integrates electrochromic displays on a variety of materials, turning them into interactive screens at a disruptively low cost. Ynvisible is a spin-out of YDreams, and was recently quoted in the Toronto Venture Stock Exchange (TSXV:YNV).
Ynvisible is an active portfolio company of AVP II.
- 23/01/2020 Ynvisible’s CEO to keynote at Prinse’20, the 6th Printed Intelligence Seminar in Oulu, Finland on January 29th. Oth… https://t.co/WQRCpBrff5
- 21/01/2020 Our CEO Jani-Mikael Kuusisto has the honor of giving a keynote talk at Prinse’20, the 6th Printed Intelligence Semi… https://t.co/2SzbLPQaCL
- 16/01/2020 Ynvisible Showcases Power of Interactive Printed Graphics at New York Retail Innovation Week. Read all about it her… https://t.co/0l8KuzG7N6
- 15/01/2020 Ynvisible is excited to present @PSFK New York Retail Innovation Week #NYRIW Demo Day today in NYC! We’ll showcase… https://t.co/2cgV64LlHw
- 13/01/2020 Looking forward to presenting at @PSFK New York Retail Innovation Week #NYRIW Demo Day on January 15th in NYC! Show… https://t.co/pc3g7CyRav
- 11/01/2020 RT @PE_Now: Tommy Hoglund shows some interesting display technology from @ynvisible #CES2020 https://t.co/OCRmaw0jzb
- 11/01/2020 RT @Raghu_IDTechEx: Color changing electrochromic displays from @ynvisible https://t.co/mLANnIns0B
- 11/01/2020 RT @strangepartscom: Electrochromic displays from @ynvisible. Printable in mass volume (on a roll of plastic), super cheap (cents per unit…