Vawlt Technologies developed a multicloud solution that encrypts and stores data according to the users’ needs, distributing it across different public cloud services (such as those provided by Amazon, Microsoft, etc.).
Vawlt is an active portfolio company of AVP V (TechTransfer).
- 24/06/2019 Millions of users in North America 🇺🇸experienced connection problems earlier today https://t.co/Zk1CyNhZpr
- 24/06/2019 One more #data #leak and counting. This is every business’ nightmare and we should do our best to avoid it! https://t.co/FnaYoMJvBu
- 21/06/2019 Why Is #America So Far Behind #Europe on #DigitalPrivacy? A great editorial by The New York Times to add to the dis… https://t.co/JXU3DaJRmP
- 20/06/2019 RT @armilarvp: From an exotic place to a startup hub, Portugal has come a long way in attracting foreign investment. @PedroRib_Santos expla…
- 07/06/2019 Here we are, together with Armilar, for #LIS19 Are you around? We’ve heard #Vawlt is giving away some #vouchers to… https://t.co/8xDifLlE0G
- 05/06/2019 We believe in a future driven by data that, inevitably, will be stored in the cloud. If you are a creative programm… https://t.co/JT9xqVd7gy
- 05/06/2019 Hey, are you coming to Lisbon Investment Summit 2019? Come and meet us on Friday, we're gonna be there (together wi… https://t.co/1JLnC0dXZ6
- 25/05/2019 RT @startupmagpt: Fundo tecnológico da Armilar investe 500 mil euros na startup Vawlt Technologies https://t.co/2C4TIo0Jff https://t.co/Zzr…